|Treatment of metastatic colorectal liver cancer - a complex and urgent problem. Given the steady increase in morbidity and high mortality from this tumor pathology, searching and ordering of new methods of providing full support of this severe category of patients is a major task of modern clinical oncology. For a long time, patients with a similar incidence of tumor have not received adequate therapy and were limited to... Read more »
|Dispensary observation of patients to be at risk. Prevention of colon cancer is mainly reduced to the radical treatment of early intestinal polyposis, as well as the correct treatment of colitis, in order to prevent its passage into the chronic form.
Important preventive measure is to normalize the power supply, a decrease in dietary content of meat products, the fight against constipation.
Since the observed decrease in the risk of colorectal cancer a... Read more »
Occurrence of colon cancer is facilitated by:
1. the nature of power - dominance in the diet of meat, fat and flour foods, lack of maintenance of plant products;
2. violation of the stool (constipation);
3. disease of the colon: colitis and polyps (cancer risk begins to increase after 7 years from the onset of the disease, and every subsequent 10 years increased by 10%, reaching 25 years 30%;
4. genetic predisposition;
5. old age.
|Colon cancer - a malignant tumor that grows from the mucous membrane lining the wall of the colon. In most cases, the tumor is located in the sigmoid colon, blind or rectum.
Colon cancer is 5-6% of all cancer cases. It occurs more often in men aged 50-60 years. Adenoma, diffuse polyposis and ulcerative colitis increases the risk of developing cancer and are regarded as precancerous diseases. So, malegnizatsiya diffuse polyposis o... Read more »
|Treatment of cancer of the colon prompt. Operations may be radical, palliative and symptomatic.
Radical surgery includes:
- Removal of the tumor within normal tissue, which means that the intersection of colon 5-10 cm from the tumor.
- Removal of regional lymph nodes (epikolicheskih... Read more »
|The appearance of colon cancer associated with the effect of carcinogenic substances formed in the intestinal contents under the influence of bacterial flora. Enzymes isolated microorganisms are involved in the metabolism of proteins, phospholipids, fatty and bile acids, bilirubin, cholesterol, etc. Under the influence of the bacterial flora of the amino acids released ammonia, nitrosamines are formed, volatile phenols, ... Read more »