|Symptoms of cancer of Pharynx and oral cavity include:
- sores in the mouth that does not heal for a long time, or increases in size.
- Constant pain in the mouth.
- Education or patches on the oral mucosa of white or red.
- Thinning of the mucous cheeks.
- Difficulty chewing, swallowing and tongue movement.
- Shortness of movements of the lower jaw, or pain when moving it.
- Sensation of a lump in the throat or sores on the throat.
- Pai... Read more »
|For the first time to see education in your mouth or throat can you yourself or your dentist or another physician conducting the examination of the throat.
To identify the nature of an education in the mouth or throat is usually taken a piece of tissue for subsequent histological examination. In most cases, cancer of the pharynx or oral cavity is a carcinoma.
In addition to a biopsy for further diagnosis to identify the nature of tumor growth, degree o... Read more »
|Throat Cancer Treatment may be carried out by three standard methods of treatment of cancer: a radiation therapy, chemotherapy and surgery. Type of treatment used depends on many factors: it is the patient's general condition, tumor size and degree of sprouting in adjacent tissues and organs, the stage of tumor development, as well as the presence of regional metastases and separated.
In addition, often the treatm... Read more »
|The best method for preventing Pharynx cancer - is to periodically examine your mouth and throat. Remember that the detection of cancer at an early stage gives hope for successful treatment. Unfortunately, despite the relatively simple self-examination, which would help prevent cancer of Pharynx move into a more severe form, is almost always the patient seek medical help when the cancer is in advanced stages.
The main risk factors for cancer of Pharynx and or... Read more »